I’ve been through some of the most difficult financial situations that words can’t even explain. But that changed when I made the decision to focus on opportunities that can make me money and keep me from ever going broke. So if you want to learn how to make $600 a day from someone who has done it already, you’ll love this guide.
You can make $600 fast by completing surveys, writing content for others, selling items you don’t need, starting a blog, video blogging, or becoming a delivery driver. You can teach online, work as an agent, rent ad space on your blog, or work as a virtual assistant to make $600 fast.
The fundamental principles of making $600 a day doesn’t change. You have to determine what you can do or a need you can meet and then do the work.
In other words, you can have all the best ideas to make money, but you’ll fail 100% if you do not put in the hard work. So don’t just learn how to make 600 dollars fast. Get your hands dirty and you will definitely hit your target.
How to Make $600 In a Day Even If You Don’t Have Experience
For a moment, the idea of making 600 dollars fast, sometimes within a day, may seem too good to be true.
But once you identify an opportunity that can make you money and then put in the word, you can make more than $600 and be on your way to earn your financial freedom.
Here’s how to do that:
1. Make $600 Fast As a Delivery Driver for Doordash, Instacart, and Uber Eats
Food delivery apps are growing exponentially, with Doordash, Instacart, and Uber Eats taking the lead in many states. But to run more efficiently, these food delivery apps nee dedicated drivers to help with deliveries. This is where you come in as someone who wants to make six hundred dollars fast.
The best thing about being a delivery driver for Doordash, Instacart, or Uber Eats is you get to work on your own terms. That’s a great degree of flexibility, one that allows you to work with the brands whenever you’re available to deliver orders and make $600 or more on the side.
One thing that’s for certain is that food delivery is a huge industry. People have to eat every day, so you never expect the demand for foodstuff to go down, which is why these brands are reaping big for what they do and they want someone like you to be part of their success.
Speaking of numbers:
- Doordash currently works with about 390,000 restaurants, making it one of the most popular food delivery apps in the marketplace.
- Instacart worth with more than 300 local retailers and grocers and it’s an ever-growing solution for consumers who prefer to order groceries right from the comfort of their homes.
- User Eats currently work with about 46,000 restaurants and it’s currently a growing solution for consumers who prefer to order food via an app and have it delivered to their doorsteps.
As you can see, all the platforms have a huge user base, which means they need the help of delivery personnel to run their business efficiently. So if you want to make $600 or more, this can be a great opportunity for you.
The hourly compensations aren’t bad. You can make anything between $10 and $25 an hour, which means that you can make at least $600 a week if you put in the respective number of hours to earn that much.
2. Get $600 Now By Selling Stuff You Don’t Need
Selling items you no longer need is a great way to make $600 in a day. You just need to make sure the items are in good condition before you can list them for sale.
The thing is:
There’s a high chance you haven’t done bulk cleaning for a while. So there may be many items collecting dust in your house, from an older version of gaming console and outdated DVDS to a rice cooker you no longer need and an older laptop you no longer use.
And while you no longer find them as valuable today as they once were, they could mean a lot more to someone who don’t have them.
So if you have common goods such as power tools, video games, kitchen appliances, and electronic that you no longer use, why not convert them to cash and get $600 or higher right away?
Keep in mind that there’s no restriction to where you can sell items you don’t need anymore.
You can sell on just about any online marketplace depending on the product you with to exchange for cash. You can push the sales in Facebook marketplaces, platforms such as Decluttr, or Mercari if you’re interested in making speedy sales.
3. Get an On Demand Job That Pays $600 Per Month
Companies, startups, and established businesses are always looking for potential, skilled professionals that they can hire on contract basis or as full time employees.
Depending on your skills and industry experience, this can be an opportunity for you to get into a field that makes you at least $600 per month.
Some of the temporary jobs that you can do to make $600 a month include:
- Driving people to their destination
- Landscaping on a short-term basis
- General labor in construction field
- Cooking in restaurants
- Even staffing
These jobs aren’t even hard to find, so you shouldn’t beat yourself up if you’re completely new to job hunting.
Often, the best thing to do is to look at the local listings near you. You should be able to find staffing agencies in your city to which you can apply and get an on-demand job.
4. Write Content for Agencies and Clients to Make $600 a Week
Freelance writing is a huge business, and that means there’s a lot of money you can make if you have the power of words.
And no, I don’t mean you have to write the Shakespeare’s way.
Having the power of word means, in my humble opinion, you have the ability to communicate with your audience in a way they can easily understand. So if you can explain technical concepts in a language that’s easy to understand while retaining meaning within a respective niche, freelance writing is the way to go.
I’ve been writing for 5+ years. And while this isn’t something I do full time, I can tell you with utmost confidence that it’s possible to make $600 or more a week just writing content for others.
Just to be clear, you don’t have to be an expert to make money online as a freelance writer. But you do need to have discipline, be willing to learn through research, and be as timely with the orders you get as you possibly can.
You need to do at least five things to start making money as a freelancer:
- Determine your niche: The first step is to determine where your skills can fit. You can write about business, relationships, travel, sustainability, family, and so on. The tip is to find a niche you can work on.
- Find a client: There are dozens of places you can find clients online. Look at Facebook groups, job boards such as ProBlogger, marketplaces such as Freelancer and Upwork, or marketing forums such as Black Hat World and Digital Point.
- Send your pitch: Your pitch is your promotion document, so it had better be a masterpiece. Clients are always looking for reasons NOT to hire potential writers, but if you can give them the reasons to hire you instead, you can win them over with ease.
- Complete a paid test: Clients who buy into your proposal will more than likely want to work with you. But they may ask you to submit a paid test first to determine whether you’re an A-player, especially if they hate micromanaging.
- Get hired: This is your opportunity to work with the clients that have hired you as a writer and make at least $600 a week.
Keep in mind that there’s no earning cap placed on this. Like every other opportunity that can make you money online, how much you can make isn’t cast in stones.
One thing that should be clear is that you can charge clients differently depending on the niche they’re working on. Some writers opt to charge a flat hourly rate, which is totally fine.
5. Make $600 a Week as a Virtual Assistant
Virtual assistance is the one type of job that doesn’t have specific requirements. So you do need to be flexible and easy to adapt because the roles tend to vary from time to time.
For example, a client may ask you to manage their social media accounts for the first two weeks of the month and then ask you to write content for their agency website for the remaining two weeks.
So if you have great organizational skills and you can pay close attention to details while adapting to different learning environment, you can make $600 or more as a virtual assistant every week.
That means you can make up to $2,400 a month on an average month, which isn’t a bad salary at all.
Examples of some of the tasks you may be required to complete as a virtual assistant include:
- Scheduling meetings for clients
- Planning and booking trips for clients
- Managing emails and social media accounts
- Copywriting and some type of content creation
- Content editing
As you can see, the roles of a virtual assistant will vary significantly, from more specific task to broader ones that require a little more involvement and creativity.
Again, there’s no cap on how much you can earn from this type of online work. In our case, your base earning is at least $600 a week, but it can be more depending on the hourly rate and how much time you put to work every week.
There really is more than one way to make $600.
Some methods, like selling items you no longer need will earn you fast. Other options, such as being a delivery deliver and working as employee in an on-demand establishment can earn you equally the same amount within 30 days give or take.
In order to quickly earn income, you need to do the work that you are good at. For example, this could be filling out surveys, writing content for others, selling things you don’t need, starting a blog, vlogging, or becoming a courier.
Legal jobs available to 15 year olds may vary by country and state/provincial laws. However, common options may include working in retail stores, restaurants, or other businesses as a cashier, salesperson, waiter, or babysitter.